- How to View All of the Assignments?
- How to Submit an Assignment?
Tutorial: Course Homepage
When you enter a course in Canvas LMS, you will be taken to the Course Homepage, where you will see the following:
1. Main Navigation
From the main navigation menu, you can go back to the Dashboard where you can see your courses.
2. Course Navigation
The course navigation menu is located on the left side of the screen.
This menu will give you access to all of the different parts of the course, including:
- Learning materials (Modules)
- Assignments (case study exams)
- Quizzes (tests)
You can click on any of these links to go to that part of the course.
3. Course Homepage
The course Homepage contains information about the course, including the course title and course description.
4. Sidebar With Useful Information
The sidebar is located on the right side of the screen and provides easy access to important information.
- You can view your current to-do list, which shows any upcoming assignments or tasks you need to complete.
- If you have submitted your assignments, there is a link that will take you to your teachers’ feedback, so you can see any comments or suggestions they may have made on your work.